- Cubic Centimeter/ Cubic Centimeters
- 1850 INR
Liquid helium gas is well known for its chemically inert content and non-flammable quality. This gas possesses excellent thermal conduction rate. Moreover, this gas has low boiling point and low molar mass. Free from color and odor, Liquid helium gas also has no taste. Liquid form of helium is attained at -268.9 degree C temperature. This gas is required to cool down the components and instruments of MRI system ( magnetic resonance imaging) to avoid their overheating. This liquid gas is also used to reduce the temperature of super conducting magnet in semi conductor industry.
Liquid Helium Physical Properties:
- Molecular Symbol: He
- Molecular Weight: 4.003
- Boiling Point 1 atm: -452.1Degree F (-268.9 Degree C, 40K)
- Freezing Point 367 psia: -459.7 Degree F (-272.2 Degree C, 0K)
- Critical Temperature: -450.3 Degree F (-268.0 Degree C)
- Critical Pressure 33.0 psia: (2.26 atm)
- Density, Liquid B.P., 1 atm: 7.798 lb./cu.ft.
- Density, Gas 32 Degree F (0 Degree C), 1 atm: 0.0103 lb./cu.ft.
- Specific Gravity, Gas (Air = 1) 32 Degree F (0 Degree C), 1 atm: 0.138
- Specific c Gravity, Liquid B.P., 1 atm: 0.125
- Specific c Volume 32 Degree F (0 Degree C), 1 atm: 89.77 cu.ft./lb.
- Specific c Volume 68 Degree F (20 Degree C), 1 atm: 96.67 cu.ft./lb.
- Latent Heat of Vaporization: 34.9 Btu/lb. mole
- Expansion Ratio, Liquid to Gas, B.P. to 32 Degree F (0 Degree C): 1 to 754
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India
B - 21, Vardhaman Complex, Next To Everest Masala Company, Vikhroli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400083, India